Terms & Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Prevention Policy for Covid-19
As the situation with Covid-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priority during these challenging times continues to be the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and communities.
At Slipstop, taking care of both the community and our employees is important to us. All Slipstop employees are provided with health insurance and every employee being paid their full salary during this time.
All employees have been trained on proper hand washing protocol, work areas are cleaned prior to shipping each package and all employees wear vinyl gloves when packaging orders.